Dear customer, dear supplier,
As everyone, we take the threat of COVID19 extremely seriously and we take our responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers. In compliance with the measures imposed by the National Security Council, we have taken the maximum of measures possible aimed at reducing health and safety risks while maintaining business continuity.
First and foremost, we want to affirm our commitment to remain at the service of our customers in these uncertain times.
This means that our company stays open for business, for both printing and publishing projects. Our employees can be reached by telephone and mail during office hours. Out of respect for our employees and our environment, we have taken a number of additional measures:
- Anyone who can work from home is now working from home.
- We have rearranged our production environment so that everyone on site can work at a safe distance from each other.
- Physical meetings are kept to a minimum. Customers and suppliers are still welcome for all necessary visits.
- We have adapted our reception desk, customer area and logistics area with the health and safety of all concerned in mind.
- Each space is provided with specific instructions regarding distance, hygiene, interaction and sanitation.
Find the additional updates on corona per department here:
Thank you in advance for respecting our measures.
We wish you good health. Take care of yourself and those close to you.